XML Web Development
XML Application Development
XML is a universal language for data on the Web that lets developers deliver content from a wide variety of applications to the desktop. XML promises to standardize the way information is searched for, exchanged, adaptively presented, and personalized. XML, which is also known as Extensible Markup Language which has the concept of rule-specifying tags and the use of a tag-processing application.
The design goals for Web Development using XML are :
- XML shall be straightforwardly usable over the Internet.
- XML shall support a wide variety of applications.
- XML shall be compatible with SGML.
- It shall be easy to write programs, which process XML documents.
- The number of optional features in XML is to be kept to the absolute minimum, ideally zero.
- XML documents should be human-legible and reasonably clear.
- The XML design should be prepared quickly.
- The design of XML shall be formal and concise.
- XML documents shall be easy to create.
XML is easy to convert further into different formats as required: e.g. HTML, PDF, and plain text. In Web applications, XML is also used to reduce server load and hits.
Hire dedicated XML developer
All our XML web developers have great experience and are well acquainted in various aspects of XML development. Our xml developers are good in understanding client requirements and applying their skills to come up with result oriented solutions.
Hiring dedicated programmers on full-time basis is highly advisable as he will follow your instructions and work solely for you during all his contract period under your direct supervision. You can Hire a dedicated XML expert developer starting from $1500 US/month per developer.
Contact Us to work out the specific details of Hire Dedicated XML Developer model.